Several times each year CDIO collaborating institutions gather to exchange ideas and experiences, review developments at each institution, assess the Initiative's progress and further refine the project. The meetings offer many opportunities to learn about CDIO and to discuss its implementation in new locations.
The CDIO Annual International Conference is the largest meeting of the year and includes presentation of papers and other special seminars, workshops, events and activities. Other schools and their individuals interested in CDIO are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The CDIO meetings, conference, fall and regional meetings, are open to anyone interested in engineering education.
- 2014 Worldwide Fall meeting, November 12 to 14, 2014, University of Chile, Chile
- 2015 CDIO European Regional Meeting, Reykjavik, February 05 to 06, 2015, Iceland
- 2015 CDIO Asian Regional Meeting, March 25 to 27, 2015, Vietnam
- 11th International CDIO Conference, June 08 to 11, 2015, Chengdu University of Information Technology , China
- 12th International CDIO Conference, June 12 to 16, 2016, Turku University of Applied Sciences, Finland