CDIO Communications Forum Terms of Service (TOS)
This Terms of Service governs the use of the CDIO Communications Forum. Violation of these Terms of Service will result in suspension or termination of your access to the CDIO Communications Forum.
In the event of a dispute between you and the CDIO Council or the governing body of the CDIO Web site regarding the interpretation of these Terms of Service, CDIO’s interpretation, in its reasonable judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
You may not publish, link, transmit and refer via the CDIO Communications Forum any content that CDIO collaborators and/or CDIO Council members reasonably believe relates to:
- Violence or racial intolerance.
- Pornographic, XXX material, sex, soft-porn, hentai, gay, lesbian, exploitation of minors, adult, babies and mature content.
- Excessive profanity, swearing and vulgar languages.
- Hacking, cracking, warez, serial number and password sharing.
- Illegal MP3, movie, applications, torrent, P2P, emule and other medias.
- Illicit or illegal content.
- Bigotry, racism, hatred, or other material that may be insulting to another person(s) or company.
- Copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization, material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Spam, mail fraud, chain letters, MLM, pyramid schemes.
- Any type of advertisements (banners, text links, buttons, popups, popunders, exitpops).
- Risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement.
- Solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you.
Please take reasonable security precautions: Protect the confidentiality of your password and periodically change your password.