Aldert Kamp, The Director of Education of the faculty of Aerospace Engineering at TU Delft and also one of the regional CDIO Leaders of Europe is one of the CDIO Initiatives most active member. Aldert has recently started a new blog where he writes about higher engineering education.
– My goal is to inform interested followers of developments in education and society that inspire me and help me to rethink the future of engineering education, Aldert says to the department of communication at TU Delft.
Recent Posts by Aldert
- Vision on TU Delft Aerospace Engineering Education 2020
- An innovative educational framework that lies on your doorstep
- Preparing for change before it happens
Categories in the blog
- Continuous professionalisation
- Curriculum development
- Future engineering skills
You can find the blog at www.aldertkamp.weblog.tudelft.nl
Posted by: CDIO Office 11 january 2017